JSC “Okskaya shipyard” is a leading Russian company with all necessary complex of manufacturing facilities sufficient for the construction of medium load-carrying capacity vessels.
The shipyard is situated in Navashino, the town in the south-west of Nizhniy Novgorod region, on the Oka river and linked with major railroads, seaports and inland waterways of the Russian Federation.
Total area of the shipyard – 528 000 m2. Covered workshop and storage area – 214 000 m2.
The company constructed 37 ships in 2011 – 2016 including:
- 10 MULTI-PURPOSE DRY CARGO MOTOR SHIPS under RSD44 project for Volga Shipping Company.
- 12 TANKERS under RST27 project for company “V.F.Tanker”.
- 9 SHIPS for different companies.
- З WORKBOATS under ST23WI project for FSUE “Rosmorport” .
- 1 MULTI-PURPOSE BUNKER under 92800 project for The Tuapse Trade Port (TTP).
- 1 FIRE-FIGHTING TUG under TG-17 project for Federal Agency for Marine and River Transport
- 1 PASSENGER-CARRYING LAUNCH * under21270 project for the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
- 11 floating bridges were built by the shipyard in 1980 – 2011
*Currently the company signed the contract for the construction of the second launch.